Koruldia English News

The latest news about Koruldia Heritage's development, and general topics about the game.
Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Koruldia English News

Message non lu par Josh » mar. mars 10, 2009 5:08 am

I know alot of people, well most of you do actually, but us English non-french speaking people would like to know whats going on with Koruldia too.

So I figured I'd dedicate this topic to telling the english people of whats going on with Koruldia.

Click here for an English translation of Koruldia.net >> http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_ur ... ruldia.net

Darxenas
Koruldia Divinity

Message non lu par Darxenas » mar. mars 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Well, what a great idea ^^ !!!

Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Josh » mer. mars 11, 2009 1:54 am

Darxenas a écrit :Well, what a great idea ^^ !!!
Yeah I thought about copying and pasting but I dont have the images like the page does so I just gave a link.

KaYsEr
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par KaYsEr » mer. mars 11, 2009 5:02 am

Well done !

Now, for next news I think we'll do the same way (web-trans), and maybe I'll ask you to do a little verification (to make it more natural) and I'll put it directly in english section (here + the website) with images.

In fact... Next update is pretty soon ! (with some screenshots ^^)

Vengeur
Koruldia Warrior

Message non lu par Vengeur » mer. mars 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Using a translator like babelfish (which is less horrible than google btw...) can be a good medium-term solution... but Koruldia deserves a true translation :)
The icons (and all that stuff) aren't translated, and that's not great to find easily the page you want... and there are still some sentances (sorry but i've never been able to spell this word correctly...) which are not really understandable.

So i stop to criticize :) Translating the site will be a lot of work bu this is necessary i think.

And it's nice to see that the english section has now an utility.

Dentelle127
Koruldia Master

Message non lu par Dentelle127 » mer. mars 11, 2009 10:16 pm

My friend Dave uses Babelfish too... I prefer using Google like Vengeur for my part. Difficult to say which free translator is best... they're complementary I think.
Another free translator, who seems interesting to use too => http://www.appliedlanguage.com/free_translation.shtml

Josh, Shiru answered me the day when I had sent the email to him! He has been very helpful ^^". Thanks again for your correction!

PS: the red sentence is from this translator... I wanted to write that at the beginning: Shiru answered me the day I sent him the (e)mail... So, what is the right sentence?

Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Josh » jeu. mars 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Dentelle127 a écrit :My friend Dave uses Babelfish too... I prefer using Google like Vengeur for my part. Difficult to say which free translator is best... they're complementary I think.
Another free translator, who seems interesting to use too => http://www.appliedlanguage.com/free_translation.shtml

Josh, Shiru answered me the day when I had sent the email to him! He has been very helpful ^^". Thanks again for your correction!

PS: the red sentence is from this translator... I wanted to write that at the beginning: Shiru answered me the day I sent him the (e)mail... So, what is the right sentence?
easier to understand the translator one haha.
but it would be said like - Shiru answered me the other day when I sent the email to him!

Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Josh » jeu. mars 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Vengeur a écrit :Using a translator like babelfish (which is less horrible than google btw...) can be a good medium-term solution... but KoRuLdiA deserves a true translation :)
The icons (and all that stuff) aren't translated, and that's not great to find easily the page you want... and there are still some sentances (sorry but i've never been able to spell this word correctly...) which are not really understandable.

So i stop to criticize :) Translating the site will be a lot of work bu this is necessary i think.

And it's nice to see that the english section has now an utility.
Im sure we will start working on English more, soon :)

Dentelle127
Koruldia Master

Message non lu par Dentelle127 » jeu. mars 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Josh a écrit :easier to understand the translator one haha.
but it would be said like - Shiru answered me the other day when I sent the email to him!
Lol ^^"
Thanks for the sentence ;) ! ( :hum: I still have to make more progress in English... ^^")

Blue
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par Blue » jeu. avr. 16, 2009 2:10 am

Hi guys ! I just discovered this place ! Mind if I jump in ?
I'm Blue by the way (Hard to believe eh?), nice to meet all those that I haven't met elsewhere already :)

To continue Josh's first post, I agree, I think I discovered Koruldia through the French pokemon community (I remember being admin of a pokemon forum ages ago). But yeah, there's not much in English about it on the internet.

P.S.: Why is this place called "English far place" and why is it -almost- at the bottom of the forum ? :)
~~~~ Blue ~~~

Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Josh » sam. avr. 18, 2009 12:39 am

Blue a écrit :Hi guys ! I just discovered this place ! Mind if I jump in ?
I'm Blue by the way (Hard to believe eh?), nice to meet all those that I haven't met elsewhere already :)

To continue Josh's first post, I agree, I think I discovered KoRuLdiA through the French pokemon community (I remember being admin of a pokemon forum ages ago). But yeah, there's not much in English about it on the internet.

P.S.: Why is this place called "English far place" and why is it -almost- at the bottom of the forum ? :)
Hello and Welcome Blue :)
Well to answer your question, Well French is the main speaking language for this site, not all of them know English so im guessing thats why it would be places lower.

irie
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par irie » sam. avr. 18, 2009 2:27 am

Hmm true, I m thinking about having the design more compact so ppl can navigate more easily thoughout the forum...

Blue
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par Blue » sam. avr. 18, 2009 8:20 am

Sounds like a good idea but I'm not sure what you mean by a more compact design ?
~~~~ Blue ~~~

Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Josh » mer. avr. 22, 2009 3:32 am

Nor am I ha.
Im guessing um more user friendly.

KaYsEr
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par KaYsEr » jeu. avr. 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Hey Josh, here is the last video directly from the game :
http://www.koruldia.info/download.php?id=449
I'll make a pretty important text-news soon, maybe I'll submit to you so you can check !
I just wait to finish the next map at the right of the roadway (a house and boat inside this map, so more interesting)...
I'll try to be brief, as much as possible.

When I'll have more (gameplay I mean), maybe it will be time to hype on english area.^^.

Take care budy.

Latix50
Koruldia apprentice

Message non lu par Latix50 » jeu. oct. 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Hi all of ya :coucou: , I'm Latix50 i'm french and i wondered, what you didn't know? I'll glad to help you, if i can. :D

Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Josh » jeu. oct. 08, 2009 5:47 am

Latix50 a écrit :Hi all of ya :coucou: , I'm Latix50 i'm french and i wondered, what you didn't know? I'll glad to help you, if i can. :D
We dont know everything :)

Latix50
Koruldia apprentice

Message non lu par Latix50 » jeu. oct. 08, 2009 9:39 pm

ooooh ! :S So you wanna know what's new? (in the french news?)

Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Josh » jeu. oct. 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Latix50 a écrit :ooooh ! :S So you wanna know what's new? (in the french news?)
Yes, since I dont know french I usually have to translate the whole page and understand it basically thru that.
Dernière modification par Josh le ven. oct. 09, 2009 9:37 pm, modifié 1 fois.

Latix50
Koruldia apprentice

Message non lu par Latix50 » ven. oct. 09, 2009 4:08 pm

I'll write you what i can, When i'll have the time ^^